MINT Solutions GmbH
Balan Street 73 House 31A
Phone: +49 (0)89 2000 374 0
Fax: +49 (0)89 2000 374 52
Managing director authorized to represent the company: Christian Düngfelder
Tax number: 143 162 61605
Limited liability company; registered office Munich
Commercial Register: Register Court Munich – HRB 190354
- The protection of your data is very important to us and we have made it our business to protect and safeguard your data protection rights. Therefore, we inform you here how we collect, use and process your personal data and how we comply with our legal obligations towards you in doing so.
- Because privacy policies are subject to change, always check this page for our current policies.
Types of personal data
Personal master data
Communication data (e.g. telephone, e-mail)
Extended personal/applicant/employee data for personnel administration tasks, application and recruitment purposes.
Contact person for references as well as candidate recommendations: In order for us to provide suitable employment opportunities to candidates in a safe manner, we require some basic background information.If applicable. we contact you for a reference or get in touch with you because your professional background would suit a current position or you were recommended to us by someone.
Visitors to our website: We collect visitor data from our website and use it to make it easier for all visitors to use our website and to better manage the services we offer. This includes, among other things, information about how visitors use our website and how often se access the website, as well as times when our website is particularly in demand.
Collecting personal data
- Candidate data
- This is how we collect your personal data:
- Directly from you (application on our website or direct approach starting from you)
- From third parties (our employees acquiring you on social networks such as XING, LinkedIn, Experteer, Monster, etc. or recommendations from third parties).
- Persons affected are:
- Interested parties
Use of personal data
- Candidate Data: The primary reason for using your personal information is to help you find employment or other suitable employment. The more information we have from you, e.g. about your skills and goals, the better we can tailor our service to you.
- Contact persons for references as well as candidate recommendations: We use personal data from our contacts for references to help our candidates find a suitable job. By reviewing your information and qualifications, we can ensure that you are a good fit for potential employers. We may also use personal data of contacts for references or recommendations to contact you for recruitment purposes.
Protecting personal data
- We will take all technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information we store from misuse, loss or unauthorized access.
- If you suspect that your personal information has been misused, lost, or accessed without authorization, please notify us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In certain circumstances, we may need to obtain your consent to process your personal data in connection with certain activities. Depending on the exact purpose for which your data is required, we obtain this consent explicitly by “opt-in” or tacitly by “soft opt-in”.
- “Opt-in” = any voluntary, specific, informed and unambiguous expression of will in the form of a statement or other unambiguous affirmative act by which the data subject signifies his or her agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her (Article 4 (11) of the GDPR).
- “Soft opt-in” = we may advertise products and services to you that are related to our recruitment services unless you have actively opted out of these communications.
Revocation, information and deletion of data
- Right to withdraw consent: If we have obtained your consent to process your personal data for certain activities or your consent to send you advertisements, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
- Right of access to personal information: You have the right to request confirmation from us at any time about what information we hold about you and to ask us to amend, update or delete that information. We will follow up on your request.
- Right to erasure: Copies or duplicates of the data will not be made without the knowledge of the client. Excluded from this are backup copies, insofar as they are necessary to ensure proper data processing, as well as data that is required with regard to compliance with statutory retention obligations. In certain situations, you have the right to ask us to “delete” your personal information.
- If you do not wish to receive cookies that are not absolutely necessary to perform basic functions of our website, you can change your browser settings to no longer accept cookies. However, if you refuse all cookies, you may not be able to use the full functionality of our website.
Our website uses the “Google Analytics” service. The provider is Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. The service uses “cookies” – text files that are stored on your terminal device. The information collected by the cookies is usually sent to a Google server in the USA and stored there. IP anonymization is used on this website. The IP address of the user is shortened within the member states of the EU and the European Economic Area. This shortening eliminates the personal reference of your IP address. As part of the agreement on the order data agreement, which the website operators have concluded with Google Inc., the latter uses the information collected to create an evaluation of website use and website activity and provides services associated with internet use. You have the option of preventing the cookie from being stored on your device by making the appropriate settings in your browser. It is not guaranteed that you can access all features of this website without restrictions if your browser does not allow cookies. Furthermore, you can use a browser plug-in to prevent the information collected by cookies (including your IP address) from being sent to and used by Google Inc. The current link is http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de. You can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set that prevents future collection of your data when visiting our platform: Click here to activate the opt-out cookie.
This website uses so-called social plugins (“plugins”) of the social network Facebook, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). The plugins are marked with a Facebook logo or the addition “Social Plug-in from Facebook” or “Facebook Social Plugin”. An overview of the Facebook plugins and their appearance can be found here: http://developers.facebook.com/plugins
When you visit a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection with the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser, which then integrates it into the website.
By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not currently logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign your visit to our website directly to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the “Like” button or posting a comment, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information will also be published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends.
Facebook may use this information for the purposes of advertising, market research, and customization of Facebook pages. For this purpose, Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other services associated with the use of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
Functions of the Twitter service are integrated on our pages. These functions are offered by Twitter Inc, Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. By using Twitter and the “Re-Tweet” function, the websites you visit are linked to your Twitter account and made known to other users. In the process, data is also transferred to Twitter.
You can change your Twitter privacy settings in your account settings at http://twitter.com/account/settings.